Friday, October 17, 2008

Making Brownies

Payton got to help mommy make brownies for the first time while daddy was at work a few nights ago. He was so excited that he got to sit on the counter and actually participate. I figured "why not" worst case scenario he needs a bath afterwards.....


So, about the worst case scenario thing... When mommy was distracted trying to take pictures of my cutie "helping" he decided to put his feet in the brownies!!
(by the way, his shirt says "Mr. Mischief- Trouble is my middle name")


Needless to say, he was taken directly to the bath. After, of course, we took time for him to enjoy the fruits of his labor. Unfortunately my labor had just begun. Was it more trouble than it was worth?... No Way!! ;-)


This picture has nothing to do with brownies but it was so cute I had to share. He has that "I'm a stinker" grin because he had gotten a hold of the TV remote. If you look closely at the bottom of the picture you can see it.

No comments: