Thursday, September 18, 2008

LOOK WHO'S 1!

Well, our little man is 1 year old today. I must confess that I cried today because my baby is growing up so fast. He is so big and he is always ready to show off all the new things he has learned. His favorite one to show off is telling you how old he is going to be on his birthday.

It sure didn't take him long to get into the whole cake thing. Our funny guy prefers to use utensils when he eats. You might be able to recognize a spoon hidden under all that icing.

I'd say he thoroughly enjoyed his first experience with birthday cake. It took longer to clean him up than it did for him to eat the cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, but they might have been a little better if your great friend Lynsey took them! I do love the bottom 3 though! Happy Birthday PJ!

Mindy said...

Absolutely adorable! He is so cute.

Traci Beal said...

So sweet...congrats!